Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wandering Daze Wondering Phase

Does it ever end?  I thought it would be a relatively quiet day, but no, I get in and it's already a madhouse of things to get done!  How the hell am I meant to get my task finished that is due tonight??  Well I'll just need to work harder then.  It's not that easy when you have others counting on you and you can't let them down.  It doesn't help that I'm feeling exceptionally tired and sore today.  I was so out of it that I napped in the evening yesterday, and still slept properly (despite sleeping a little late).

I'm always curious about perspective, insofar as how different things look from up high compared to ground level.  Angles look a lot steeper and a lot more jutting compared to being in the ground.  How great it would be to be a giant and just explore the world easily.  Well once you factor out the people who would be terrified of you, of course.

One thing I'm missing in my life is an adequate lint brush.  I think everyone needs one, because so much dust collects in an average household that a lot of your single toned clothes will end up looking quite messed up after a while.  Well here's to purchasing one at some point. 

It makes it a bit harder when the red herrings are living it up.  I mean none of it is logical.  Is it?  It's a case of use it or lose it.  Just like brain power.  Surely it's a misnomer, right?  Am I just deluding myself?  Oh to say something profound, and that people get.  That would be the best.  Maybe I would understand a lot more if I just slowed down.  I'm not a replicant, after all.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I would like to just understand and speak any language.  How great would it be to communicate with everyone on the planet and connect?  I think it would solve a lot of the world's problems if we could just understand each other.  Or maybe it's misleading and we'd actually fight a lot more with each other!  Haha, who knows?  But that would be an interesting case study - wars and language barriers.  How often do you have major wars where you fight against a country that speaks the same language as you?  Let's ignore civil war for now.  But yeah, it hardly ever happens, does it?  Probably something in there to be studied and drawn out in a bit more detail.

Ahh, things are coming to a head and I've really gotta rush, so no more for today.  I think things will also be relatively busy tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes!

Take care.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus