Saturday, October 19, 2013

Adventures In Losing Innocence

There's stuff to get done today.  But I just can't do it.  I just can't deal with it.  I had NO sleep last night.  I am not functioning at all.  It doesn't help that I need to be up and firing and driving through rush hour traffic at the start of the day, and again at the end.  I won't make it very far tonight.  I'm going to pass out very early tonight and I'm just going to sleep in all through the weekend.  I was just so far gone this morning that I couldn't go to the gym.  I just physically gave up.  I can't interact with anyone or do anything today, but there's just so much to do.  I'll soldier through.

What do you do when you realise you've messed something up?  Nothing, cause it's in the past, I guess.  But you apply it to the future to ensure it doesn't happen again.  Man I hate doing job applications.  They're such a royal pain in the ass.  There's no greater threat to human intelligence than the words "selection criteria".  They demonstrate nothing except stupidity.  Well I'm slowly crackalacking along.  Getting there.  But only like 20% done!  The meat of it is still way off.  Oh man!  Still 3 and a half hours until this crap is over.  I just want to be resting at home.  But at the same time I don't, because I have things I have to get done!

Decry the narcissist.  This is all just the wrong place.  I'm giving up on everything today.  I can't string together anything.

What I find interesting is going back to how the media is reporting on this Kenya mall massacre in Nairobi.  Remember directly after it occurred there were reports of that British woman being found among the dead, who was thought to be a perpertrator of the attack because she was muslim and married to one of the guys in the london bombing?  Well there's reports out now saying that they are trying to find her because she may be planning more attacks.  Umm what?  I thought the situation was over.  They should have all the attackers either alive or dead.  If she wasn't in there, how could they know she was part of it?  Is this just another scapegoat situation to keep us scared?  Something doesn't fit in either situation.

I'm done.  It's gonna be a busy weekend.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus