Thursday, October 10, 2013

Raising Cups To The Stars, Everyone Left With Fleeting Scars

Didn't make it to the gym this morning.  Figured I could do with a little bit more of a rest.  Of course that always comes back to bite me when I feel worse after I wake up, but I knew what I was doing.  It was my choice so it's ok.  Hopefully it's not going to mess me up for tomorrow.  But from next week, it'll be a return to the 6 days a week of gyming.  Still making my way through with guitar, and I'm going to try to my damned hardest to finalise all my ideas for songs by the end of this month.  What would be useful is if I could put my adapter into my computer and overdub some stuff through mic.  Missing some good second guitar parts at the moment.  But since I only fairly recently discovered that I'd incorrectly plugged in my speakers when I moved places and I'd been running it in an incorrect configuration for a long time.  So maybe that contributed to my hissing and bad quality when I was trying to record music?  But I'll give it a red hot go to sort out those issues.  It'll be awesome if I can get it working to the same standard that I used to have.  Maybe I can tab more music.

Is he over there?  Tale of the tape, the records never lie.  You can't hide from it.  I can see it, but the question is if he is there.  I'm not so sure.  Maybe I've been going about it all the wrong way.  It's all ambiguous at the moment.  One going one way, the other going the other.  But some people are just foolish and cannot see what's right in front of them.  Maybe that statement is aimed at me?  I'm a damaged person now.  Or am I?  Nope, I think I'm quite normal.  Why is there nothing?  Why is there the void?  What was meant?  I'm not even sure.  There needs to be some sort of indication.

Work is already done and it's only 10:20!  At least I have stuff to take up the rest of the day.  Here's to that!  Should see me out for the rest of the day.  And hey, at least it's Thursday and pay day!  Yeahh!  Looking forward to tomorrow and gradually getting through tasks.  However this weekend will be packed full of prep and work methinks.

Then again, I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days.  I could do with some time off to just rest.  But probably not such a great look after so many public holidays in a row!  One down, so many to go!  Hahah, oh snap!  Within the space of like 2 hours, it's a totally different field, how crazy!  But thems the breaks!  I don't think I was prepared for that.  And what if it's all for nothing?  Does that mean I was bested?  Perhaps.  And things can never be the same again.  But it would be nice to look straight ahead and know everything was right there.  Applied for a job and rejected within an hour!?!  That's gotta be a new record!  Noooo, not tonight, oh not tonightttt!

Ok I'm done.  Damn, it's been a long day!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus