Friday, October 04, 2013

Too Legit To Quit, Drowning In Wit

It's heavily viscous stuff, and difficult to move around in.  At least I'm sure it would be, if it was a tangible thing.  Have a long weekend coming up which I'm looking forward to.  But as I mentioned the other day, I'm going to be away so probably won't be able to relax or have any fun.  I'll try to catch up with friends if I get the opportunity, but we'll see what happens.  I'll have my phone so I may be able to hit up blogger+, but no promises here.

There's a middle aged guy in my building who lives with some amazingly attractive woman who is like half his age.  Is it his daughter, or is it his wife?  Haha I'm too scared to ask.

What am I waiting for?  Am I literally going insane here?  Waiting for different results with the same set of circumstances?  I'm not as lucid as I'd like to be these days.

Try this one on for size: don't knock it till you've tried it.  And I tried it, and I didn't like it.  Haha, nice!

I have a dilemma for you.  Well it's more of a thought exercise.  The concept of pushups.  You do pushups to gain upper body strength and become just generally stronger, right?  Well if muscle weighs more than fat, then doesn't that mean that push ups will never get easier?  Cause you will get heavier, which means you will have more weight to push up - therefore making it more difficult.  Interesting to think about.  It's like a catch-22 problem.  But there could also be an issue where you reach an apex point where muscles can carry significantly more weight than usual so perhaps there could theoretically be a point where push ups are easy.

Man, I'm really struggling not to fall asleep at my desk here.  I've got work to do!

So close to returning to peak fitness that I can almost taste it!  Ahhh!  Not bad for someone who is injured and has diminished lung capacity at the moment!  Yeahhh!  Argh but my body is failing me.  I'm getting older, more weary. 

Is this even me?  I don't know who I am anymore.  Some things don't make sense.  Others do. 

So we've had a really interesting time in Washington DC last night, with a woman being shot and killed by police for ramming a barricade at the White House and then leading them on a high speed chase.  We've since ascertained that she was unarmed and had a child in the back sear of her car.  The lady apparently had a history of mental illness and had post-partum (or post-natal) depression.  So is that what we do?  She was obviously crazy and probably didn't mean any harm to anyone, yet the police chased her and fired multiple bullets at this woman.  Wow, what heroes.  Absolute heroes.  Multiple men with guns shooting down an unarmed civilian with her child in the car.  Such bravery.  It's irrelevant that she ran the barricade.  Until an actual life threatening situation is discovered, you must stop the assailant using non-lethal force.  There would be such ways to do that but police always love relying on their guns, especially in the US, and let's not factor in the idea that the woman was black.  Americans, take back your country.  Add in this spying saga and you realise that your country is being taken away from you, one right at a time.

I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus