Friday, October 11, 2013

Hola & The Mighty Rollers

It's always wonderful to see a bunch of things on your task list just get whittled down to next to nothing.  This leaves me with plenty of time to blog.  Long overdue for a nail cutting this weekend, so my guitaring should hopefully be back up to pace.  SDtill getting through the dropbox, and hitting up about 5-6 songs per night to see if any primary guitar tracks need to be re-written.  On top of that, I still need to practice some skills to improve my general playing.  I just feel a bit...lacking in that department at the moment.

Got a few other things to do today besides blogging, so this may not be the best post of the week, but just bear with me.  You can just lean on me till I break, if need be. 

And what's that?  A panic attack in the middle of the city?  I need to confirm my suspicions.  It just can't be.  And two near misses within a few minutes of each other?  How strange.  I'm interested in this day to be over as soon as possible.  Knocked out and blinded by the light!  Totally gone.  I've got a headache now.  Hope it's not a concussion.  I've still gotta drive home.  I'm slowly making headway through my tasks, but I've got just a tad over an hour to get done.  Well hey, at least it's Friday.  I'm definitely lacking motivation right about now.  I'm over it. 

But what's more, is it lacking?  Am I really even trying anymore?  Maybe I just need to rest.  Give it some time and resolution should find me, shouldn't it?  But who knows when could that be?  Or is leaving it all to fate a dumb idea?  Shouldn't I take my life into my own hands?  What could I possibly even write about today?  I would just like to go home now, please. 

I'm done with this.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus