Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Doo Doo, Beanie Love!


I've started sleeping with a beanie now since it's starting to get cooler and I am loving it.  Just keeps me so warm overnight, even when the blankets are stolen from me in the middle of the night.  Reminds me of when I first moved out of home and my place was old and large, so heating was a real issue.  I would just don layers upon layers of clothes and just stay warm that way.  It's a comforting feeling.  Haha, also reminds me of that joke on Seinfeld about 90% of body heat being lost through the head, and about being able to ski naked if you had a good hat, haha!

So after yesterday's crazy busy day at work, I am now left with not a lot to do.  This place is surely the white shirt brigade.  Nobody wears colours.  It's like the stereotype of the corporate world, despite working in a non-corporate area!  The nameless faceless masses.  Surely some need to stand out from the crowd?  Well I wear colour.

The question is do I have enough to blog about today?  I don't know, it feels like I'm totally devoid of any ideas.  There's only so much one can take, you know.  Sometimes it all gets a bit too much.  Oh god, it's only Tuesday?  And it's going to be a very different weekend.  Not looking forward to this.  Not looking forward to anything in general at the moment.

What happened to the days when most people died as old people, in their sleep?  Days of lost innocence.  Haha I'm not delusional, people used to drop dead all the time.

Any news with me?  No, not really.  same old, same old.  Tomorrow should be interesting.  And yet there it is, it's always tomorrow.  Never today.

Played guitar last night but it was pretty poor.  A bit disappointed in myself.  You can't just sit there and noodle away.  You have to practice with discipline, or else you're not going to get any better. 

Hmmm, not feeling well after lunch.  Probably ate too much.  I know, I know.  First world problem. 

Ahhhhhhhh, just so over work at the moment!  Just want to stay home and do nothing in particular. 

2 hours until the end of the world?  Oh my god!  How the hell am I supposed to do this?

In Australia we have such a high standard of living...provided you're educated and you live in a capital city.  Otherwise, sucks to be you!  But why is this?  We pay a pretty huge rate of income tax, on top of things like Goods and Services Tax (GST).  God help you if you're in a lower income bracket.  I hate rich people who criticise the poor and say they're subject to all these benefits and handouts and what not, because I would love to see them live like that, even for one day.  What's a sticking point is that infrastructure in Australia is generally pretty piss poor.  Over-regulation and lack of Government foresight has resulted in slow internet, expensive services and items (basically everything is more expensive in Australia, even non physical items).  So basically everyone is getting ripped off.  And yet we still allow this to occur, why?

Bah, my day is getting busy again, and I really wanted to finish that thought!  Ahh, damn it!

Tuesday, Tuesday.  Not feeling well.  What do you want me to do?  Gah, I've had enough of this day.  Let me out of here.  Then again, I don't even want to go home.

Might as well keep it there for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus