Wednesday, May 01, 2013

The Dalai Lama And Queen Don't Agree


One wants it all, and they want it now.  The other doesn't not care for want, just enlightenment.  Yet both as famous as each other, haha!  What a world.

How in the hell can I make the same mistake twice in a row?  Oh well, learn and move on.  I'm just tired and frustrated and over it, frankly.  I don't feel like doing any work, but unfortunately, it's quite busy today so it looks like I'll still need to do stuff.  Ahh, can't I just sleep at my desk for a little while? 

I'm not here.  I'm barely here.  None of this should be happening.  Why?  Walking a very fine line of existence and life.  I can no longer read my own writing.

Where was I?  It's disturbing when you can't tell if memories are of real events or just fleeting dreams.  Hmmm, should I blog this weekend?  Do I even have time?  Not really, I'm out of time.  We all are.  This life is meaningless.  Irrelevant.  Why pretend that it is anything other than arbitrary?  Silence is golden.  Silence is scary.

2 more hours of this shit?  Oh please!  How am I meant to cope?  Just the way I am right now!  Shutting off part of yourself.  The part that cares and is open to the world.  That's not doing wonders for me right now.

And hello, who are you?  Hey you!  Yes, I'm talking to you!!  Don't pretend you're not there.  You could at least acknowledge me! 

Nothing on the agenda for tonight.  Of course not, when is there ever?  But at least it's just 90 minutes away.  This intersection reminds me of another one.  Hmmm, they don't pay me enough for this!

Ok, only gotta make it 30 minutes more and I'll be set.  Not bad at all.  At least it's been busier lately.  Then again it's been busy with pointless busy work that I shouldn't really have to do. 

The sun is going down.  I'm giving up.

Future proofing if I may?  I think overpopulation and reduction of resources will lead to another world war.  At least that war will be fought for actual survival, as opposed to stupid differences in political ideology.  But how does a nation fight a war in such a manner?  Do you just attack out of the blue one day?  Surely in instances where you are fighting for the survival of your nation, you ignore the rules of warfare and things like the Geneva convention don't matter?  I think we'll see a different means of waging war.  Civilians and non combatants will be directly targetted in order to inflict maximum casualties, to ensure land and resources are freed up for any invader.  But even then, let's just say that Earth exists as one country.  There's got to be a point where the population is unsustainable.  What happens then?  Well obviously civil war, or the population moves to other planets, or we just die.  There has to be a particular point where humanity has to start looking to interstellar travel as a means of re-population.  Because we've already messed this planet up, so we need to get off and destroy another planet when we get the chance.  But we're still stuck in our petty, jealous ways.  Ahh, I want to be around to see what happens!

There's a hotel right next to my work and I'm always paranoid that people are watching me through the windows.  The office is well lit, so at night you can see into the office spaces. 

To future disappointments!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus