Friday, May 10, 2013

You've Got Nothing I Want


You've got nothing I need.  And with that as my motto for the day, I shall get on with my business. 

Don't be nervous

Improving my run times.  Ran a 2.9km in just under 10 mins today, which is my personal best.  It was brutal. but ok. I can't feel anything below waist!  As you may have read earlier, my running goal is to run 3km in 10 mins.  I think I can do it with a bit of practice.  Just have to work at getting my VVO2Max threshold up.  It's a bit tough at times trying to run flat out over an extended period of time.  Well here's to more training.

I think I suffer from tremendous stage fright.  I tend to get very nervous before I have to go out on a stage and perform for people.  I don't know why this is, considering I'm adept at things like that.  Maybe it's just natural, but it's a serious pain if I ever want to become a professional musician.  Got into a fair bit of guitaring last night.  I've shifted about 50 of our absolute best songs into another folder just so I can concentrate on them and learn them all note for note.  Should be meeting up with the other in a few months when I visit his town, and we'll be sure to get some jam time in.  My goal would be to actually finish and record some of our pre-existing ideas, rather than jamming and improvising new tracks - which we seem to be scarily good at!

Time to get on the up and out of here methinks.

After the failure of yesterday's blog, I decided to make a bit of a dedicated effort to blogging today. 

So an old family friend died last night.  That's ok though, he was quite elderly and had been unwell for a number of years now.  Luckily we were able to visit him a few months ago when he was in hospital.  At least I got to see him one more time before he died.  When I was younger, I enjoyed going to his house in the North and just watching tv while my parents and his family talked.  They had much older kids than me so I was left to my own devices.  They had this awesome tv set where the remote control actually had a little slot IN the tv, where you could put the remote.  You just pressed on a little button and the remote came out of the tv, so cool!  I remember one time we were over late at night and I was watching Beverly Hills Cop on tv with the volume turned way up and just ate chips.  One of the happiest moments of my life!  Got to see the whole film from start to finish!  Ahh, good times!  Things got even funnier many years later when we were at a house party being thrown at his son's house, hosted by their family.  I got to meet his granddaughters - one of whom was a very flirty character.  She got drunk, despite being 14 or 15 or so (I was the same age), and as she got more wasted throughout the evening started coming on to me!  So yes, things did end up with me feeling her up.  Haha, I guess that's my confession!  Ahh, life, you are a strange thing. 

Staring through the floor.  I've got PTSD!  Haven't even gone through a traumatic event! 

I'm sick of buying things!  Why bother spending your money if you don't have to?  Spend it on what you need, not on things you don't even want.  That's the worst.  How gratuitous and vulgar.  Shame on me for living like this.  It's not right.  Things have to change.

Hmm, I'm feeling sleepy, this is not a good sign.  So damn tired I'm starting to zone.  Zone big time.  How can I even sleep anymore?  With so many troubles in my life.

Oh, so you think people don't exist when they're not in your face?  Well guess what?  I exist, I exist!  Even if not in my own mind...

Let's keep it there for now.  Take care of yourselves.

Just an hour to go until I'm out of here.  At least I've got work to do.  But what do I know?  Nothing.  That's right, nothing.

Hahaha it looks like my nose is broken!  Who am I kidding?!  My face is broken.  No faces look like this one.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus