Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Frosty Bellows


Don't worry about whether winter is coming.  It's already here and it's going to get worse.  Just absolutely freezing this morning and I want to stay in bed again.  And I don't ever want to leave.  Just sitting at my desk, gingerly getting through work and feeling cold and detatched.  Figuratively and literally.

I can't do anything anymore.  I don't have the freedom to just go and do the things I want to do anymore.  And it got me wondering, is that what makes a man?  Sacrifice?  But surely that is just giving up?  No wonder so many middle aged men commit suicide.  It all makes sense to me now.  So many lives unlived, unfulfiled, yet those who soldier on have the gall to call the others quitters.  There are no winners in this game.

Holy crap, one hour to go until home time and I've realised that I've been busy the whole time.  That's good!  But it also means a lack of a post today.

That's alright though, we'll get through it.  Unfortunately.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus