Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Truth About The Notes App on Apple iPhones

Had an interesting moment this morning.

Was checking through my e-mail account on google and decided to look at 'all mail' as opposed to just the inbox.  Imagine my surprise when I realised that notes from my iPhone were on there!!  This was from my home computer!

I knew shit was off!  Whenever I'd enter a note it would do a strange syncing animation and sort of lag before being able to move on to the next function.  I should have known it was cloud syncing.

The sinister thing?  Google goes through all your information that it holds on its servers and creates a file about you.  That's a fact.  So don't go around making personal notes to yourself on your iPhone, because it's going straight to the memos of Larry Page and Sergei Brin.

Apple, you fucked up.

Google, you're just as guilty.

Is there no privacy?  It's not even a cyberspace issue, it's a fucking personal memo thing on MY phone!  Why can't I have that to myself, instead of having it shared with the information rapists at Google?

That's not right.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus