Monday, May 06, 2013

Smiling Like An Idiot


While all these things are happening!  Like holy fuck!  Seriously?  Am I just going to sit here and let all these things happen?  Feeling so powerless.  It's so goddamn cold!  Ahh I want to be back in bed with my beanie and hoodie and not giving a crap about the world.  So cold that I can't get anything done.  Just sitting at my desk and shivering!  What the hell is the EER of this building?  Like negative 10?  Always freezing in winter and boiling in summer. 

Upset and powerless, isn't that always the way?  I don't want to go home, I don't want to go home.  Do you see me little birdy?  Another weird day of weird posts, but things are quite busy at work, so I can't really get into a groove and focus on things I'd like to blog about.

Last full week in the office for a while.  Travelling for work the remainder of the month.  Better than being stuck at work, I suppose!  At least I get to see more of this country and can get some exercise and food in.

I'd better keep it there for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus