Monday, May 27, 2013

Overindulged And Out

What a crazy weekend.  I don't remember ever eating and drinking so much.  Two whole pizzas, 3 lemonades and a red bull?  And chips too?  Goddamn, how insane!  My stomach paid for it on Sunday, of course.  So then I just kept eating lollies, chocolates and bread!  I'm still trying to get it all settled throughout me, but I know, first world problems, right??

Well maybe that, but not other things.  Those are very real problems.  I'm not drowning in it, not quite yet.  I'll be alright.  Just swim, swim, swim.  Because there's nothing else for it. 

Am I upset even though I know a little bit more than I used to?  Who knows.  It's all useful!  But it still doesn't help me.  Suppose I just need to be more careful in the future.  I'll get there ain the end, though.  All just a matter of perseverance and thinking things through.

I found out that my university is axeing its languages program!  Noooo!  That sucks!  Haha, I remember that for one of my Communications tutorials I would show up early, because the class before ours was a Japanese language class, and the teacher was ridiculously attractive and young.  Yowza!  Haha I would always just peer in to see if our class had started yet (knowing full well that it hadn't, because I was early), just to cop a perve!  Hahaha ah damn, oh well.  I wonder what happened to her?  I hope she left in the interim, so she wouldn't be fired by this stupid decision.  Cost savings my ass. 

Man, this Monday is really kicking my ass.  I don't know why I'm feeling so tired, but I just can't concentrate and I don't want to do any work.

Just let me out of here, and on my way home to be warm, and hopefully download all of season 4 of Arrested Development in one go!!!  YES!  I CAN'T WAIT!  IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!  I just wanna switch off from it all.

Blergh, let's just keep it there for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus