Saturday, April 13, 2013

Setting Feelings To Default


Just so I don't need to feel anything.  Like machines, just unfeeling, autonomous beings without a care in the world.

Just a stupidly busy night last night and I'm very tired.  Well, at least it's Friday, right?  I just need to get through the day and relax this weekend.  Maybe I'll get a movie in.

But there'll definitely be guitar!  Some original stuff, thank you very much.

Did I have anything intellectual to blog about today?  Maybe, but I can't seem to recall.

Got a lot more things to add to the download list!

Will I ever watch them all?  Who knows?
Ok, just under an hour until I'm out of here.

What I don't like about social media, especially on twitter and tumblr is the concept of mutual following.  If you follow a shitload of people, your dashboard is going to be clogged with incredibly boring stuff, and you'll spend literally hours on things like twitter and tumblr just trying to catch up.  That's not how I want to spend my time!  So if I don't follow back, it's not because I dislike you, it's because I don't have the time!  I also don't feel the need to update such things with a million posts.

Ergh, I am feeling mega sick at the moment, and I need to get through these 45 minutes before I can get out of here.  Probably to be biblically sick at home.  Well at least I'll be at home?  Hahaha!

Do you ever get riddled with the feeling that you're so amazed to be alive?  It's kind of like the realisation of Wes Bentley's character in American Beauty when he sees the plastic bag in the wind.  I know it's become a cliche, and to a certain extent, even a meme now, but I had one of those feelings earlier.  Maybe things can be alright.

Who knows?  I guess all that's left is to wait and die and see, or not see.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus