Friday, April 26, 2013

The Day Of The Nothing


Yes, it really is one of those days!  I had a nice slack day yesterday where I got all my chores out of the way in the morning and then spent the rest of the day playing Chivalry Medieval Warfare, playing guitar, and watching youtube videos.  Not a bad day at all!  It's scary how productive I am when there's nobody else around.  Also managed to squeeze in some gym time and everything was all fine.  Spoke to Sez over Skype, now that MSN is finally dead, and a good time was had.  I should go visit her in Canada at some point.  Maybe when it's warmer over there.  And colder over here.  Not that it isn't cold here at the moment.  I just dread the thought that it's going to be even worse.  Well that's what accounts for the lack of blogging yesterday, it was a public holiday, so didn't really get the time with all the above activities.  Since there was a public holiday on Thursday, obviously most people in my town took Friday off as well (or are faking being sick), so work is pretty empty.

It also means that there's no work for me to do!  Just sitting here at 9:30am (don't worry, I got to work like 90 minutes ago), and wondering how I'm going to pass the time.  At least I'm seeing Anj for lunch, and we're probably going to eat our pho, as per usual!  Good meal, and very hearty, especially when it's cool out (which it is today).  On top of that, there's also the Vietnamese Iced Coffee, which I'm a big fan of.  And that's saying something, cause I'm not a coffee drinker at all.  But that stuff is the top shit.

So with nothing better to do, I shall aim to make this a gargantuan blog post.  I owe it to you (and me) after not blogging yesterday.  In the annoyance of this morning, I thought the gym would be empty, and it was at the start.  So I was having a good time, then when I was about to get on the treadmill, some annoying lady comes in and then gets on it and starts walking slowly!!  Bahhhhh!  Super annoyed!  What's the point in getting up early if people get up later then come strolling in and use the equipment you're about to use, and then not even use it to the same capability of you!!  So damn annoying!  There's an older treadmill next to the one she was using, so I used that, but the gearing ratio on that is messed up, because I had it running on max speed (18 on the treadmill) and felt like I was moving in slow motion, despite running (apparently) 2.7km in 10 minutes.  My goal is still the 3km mark in 10 minutes.  That's my ultimate running goal.  Oh well, at least I got to run, and make her look incredibly slow.  There's another weights day tomorrow.  At least it will be Saturday and I can take my time.

Hahah, didn't blog as much as I was looking to, but that's because I was too busy on youtube all day, ditto with writing up things for tumblr!  Don't worry, this is my first love!  Good to catch up with Anj, as always.  Looking at buying a coat soon.  Goddamn, warm clothes are expensive!  Shouldn't have gotten sick and lost all that weight.  Everything is too big now.  Hahaha, not whingeing.  Just pointing out a fact of life for me now.

Anyway, I'll keep it here for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus