Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh My Baby


Feeling pretty miserable this morning.  Just slept in like a crazy person because I just felt tired and sore.  Obviously didn't go to the gym.  But after doing that, I don't feel so energised, and on top of that I broke with routine!  Uh oh, not good.  That begs the question - what today?  What do I talk about?  I'm not in the mood.  It will also make going back tomorrow all the much harder.  Hopefully my knee and back will be able to recover with this non-activity. 

I know I've bleated by horn numerous times as to whether there's anything on the other side.  What if there's not?  Can anyone be sure?  Why are we not all just freaking out in the streets like there's no tomorrow?  Because there might not be.  And what if we're all just wasting our lives?  Can you even make the 'most' of your life?  It's all just so arbitrary.  Life is random.  And that doesn't seem right.  Did we invent God just to make sense out of the senseless?  A shared fallacy?

Got into some guitar last night and I'm in the process of consolidating a lot of songs that I had considered were separate, but I think sound a lot better when you combine them.  So just a matter of re-writing tabs and learning some more rhythms and getting my timing down.

Ah crap, had a good subject to blog about before - I even made a mental note (that sounds good, should blog about that), but of course I have now forgotten.

Oh man!  Still 2 hours until I can get out of here, that's not right!  It should be closer to an hour if anything.

Damn, that afternoon got real busy REAL quick!  Time has gone!

Let's call it a day!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus