Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No People, Some People, All People


Just don't get it. 

Had a great morning.  Totally decimated some muscle bound 'roid freak on the treadmill.  He had no idea what he was up against when he was trying to match my speed, then he gave up, started huffing and puffing and then actually came off the treadmill.  Utterly hilarious.  I kept running even after my normal end time, just to send the message home that I was much fitter than he was.

Good guitaring last night, but have realised that my nails have started to grow again, so I'll cut them this weekend and then start with the original stuff I have in the other's and my dropbox.  Until then, I'll just keep practising my basic and advanced skills.

Also, note to self - no more games on weekday nights!  I just play too much.  That being said, I've developed alarming proficiency at Counter Strike Global Offensive and Chivalry Medieval Warfare.  To the point where I can consistently win matches of Arms Race and Free For All with full servers.  Not bad at all, considering I have not been proficient at any game since Tekken 3 back in high school.

Feeling pretty tired today, though I don't know why.  I slept earlier than usual yesterday, but I think I can sleep earlier tonight.  With no more games, I can watch youtube and stop after a few episodes of something good. 

Glad daylight savings is over.  I'm sure I've ranted on here before about how much I hate the concept of daylight savings, so I won't get into it again.  Needless to say, I love it when you turn the clock back an hour and get to sleep in!  I'm feeling much better already.  Just feels a bit more natural, you know?  It takes ages to get used to daylight savings - in fact it's probably 6 months!  Then you have to get used to having daylight savings end!  Probably a reason why people are generally unhappy!

Arghh, just spent ages writing a 7,000 word discussion paper for work!  I feel like I'm back at uni.  Not good.  Not good at all.  I've gotta get out of here.

Let's call it a day, I'm going to work on my latest tumblr update.

I've also decided to go back and tag all my previous posts - yes, all of them.  I wonder if blogger has a tag search function that searches across blogs, and not just within them, otherwise it will just be pointless.  Maybe I can raise our hit profile - that would be pretty epic!  I'll look into it and I'll get started on the tagging when I do the next blog intro-retrospective - perhaps next year.

I've really gotta start blogging about more intellectual stuff!  I should resume the blognotes, damn it!  They were a freaking good idea.

Only 2 hours to go, hurry up and get here, cob!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus