Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Speeding Through Time, Pulled Over For A Fine


Oh man!  Feeling pretty sick with indigestion at the moment.  I had a big lunch yesterday with Saru, and I'm just not used to eating so much in the day.  I have a light breakfast and lunch, and eat well for dinner.  But big lunches really throw off my digestive system.  Hopefully I'll feel better after tonight.

Saru is good, it's always nice to catch up with an old friend.  It was just like the good ol' days of university!  Before life just sort of went by the wayside.  But that's all pretty much my fault anyway.

A lot of people see me as easy going.  I don't know why that is.  I'd have to say that people who think that of me don't really know me that well.  That, or maybe I present a different side of myself to everyone else.  That side of which I'm not actually anything like.

I wanna go home!

Just a smidgeon over 2 hours until I can actually do that.  Counting it down anxiously, as I'm definitely feeling more ill after lunch. 

I don't know what I am, do you?  Do any of us? 

Now I'm stuck staring off into space.  When did I become so easily distracted?  This isn't me at all.
Hmmm, looks like I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week.  Good thing and a bad thing. 

Not so good when my brain is fried and I'm utterly tired, and not feeling well, ahhh!  Get me out of here.
Ok ok ok, only 14 minutes to go.  I feel like my guts are about to explode all over the place.  Not good!
Have a brilliant plan up my sleeve, but unknown if it will work.

What I don't like at the moment is people who you used to know, and had quite close relationships with don't accept friend requests on facebook!  Why?!  It makes no sense.  People are such a waste of time, I tell you!

Anyhow, Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus