Monday, April 08, 2013

Do Birds Envy Us?


Because we have arms, when they only have wings?  And to think, we envy them for their flight.  Are birds even capable of envy? 

Things keep getting put off, but I'll get back to it from this weekend onwards.

Didn't guitar as much as I wanted to over the weekend, but I did get a bit in, which is always good.  Really need to get back to making my own original content.  Have come up with an incredibly weird, but very melodic picking pattern using unusual chord voicings.  I'm quite fond of it, if only I could learn how to play the pattern properly!  But I'll get there.  The key to getting good at anything is practice and repetition.

What I did get into a hell of a lot of was Chivalry Medieval Warfare!  Damn that's a great game.  You might think that it's slow because it's first person sword based combat, yet it's incredibly intense.  Much more so than any FPS I've played (maybe with the exception of the Pripyat Ukraine mission in the original Modern Warfare game). 

Meeting up with Saru for lunch today, it's been years since I've seen her!  Almost 8 or so!  A very long time.  Should be good.  I don't remember what I referred to her in this blog as earlier, so I might need to edit this post later on.

I feel bad for Noel Gallagher.  I thought his solo album was some of his best work, but the public didn't seem to like it, and as a result, he no longer makes music.  How sad.

What of my own life?  What of it?  Am I any happier now?  There's not really any time for loneliness or anything like that.  But there is something bugging me at the back of my mind.  I'm sure we all know what it is. 

Sheeeit, it has been a crazy busy day for once.  Hence the lack of blogness here.

I'll make up for it later on.

Hopefully something more to blog about then.

Joaquin out!
blog comments powered by Disqus