Wednesday, April 03, 2013

So Now We're Back To This?


Yes, indeed we are.  But that's cool, I'm happy to keep writing.  Ahh, but what is there today?  The weather has turned, and at the risk of pulling a game of thrones cliche - winter is coming.  Damn right, it's overcast, cold, windy and it blows.  Got some hardcore guitar playing in last night, which I'm very happy about.  It's amazing how much my mind can remember in terms of chords and progressions and melodies.  I'll make sure to get some more of that in tonight.  Happy with my playing, and thankful that last week's run of terrible playing is over.

Despite how well I play, despite how fast I can get or technical and whatever, I'll always tell you that the best piece of instrumental music is from kd Lang's constant craving.  It's not even a solo, it's an instrumental music in the break of the song.  It's not even a guitar, it's a mandolin.  It sounds amazing. 

One thing I'm not liking is cars with numerous models under the one name.  So for example, you can get Car A stock, luxury, or racing model under the same name.  Why?!  If you have different specs, why not give them different names to reflect the different pricing options, don't put them under the umbrella name!

Ok, just need to make 90 minutes before I can get out of here.  Sure I can do it!

It will be good to get out of here and just relax tonight.  Getting close to my download limit for the month.  Just need to put up with it for a day or two before it rolls over, thankfully.  Don't want to get shaped again!  Also been raging to get back into Chivalry Medieval Warfare.  It's been a while and I've got a hankering for some spankering!

Ok better keep it there for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus