Monday, April 22, 2013

Twinkling In The Darkness


Is such a thing even possible?  That's asking a very post-modern question.  Haha, forgive me!

Anyway, it was a pretty uneventful weekend by any standards.  Got in some guitar and I'm very happy with how I'm playing.  2 new ideas are down in the dropbox folder.  With the public holiday coming up on Thursday, I'm aiming to just play the entire day, with only minimal computer gameage.  It takes away from guitaring.

Developing hip pain from sitting with my legs up at work.  Should probably sit normally to fix my posture, and alleviate the pain in my hips from sitting at weird angles.

Had a very busy morning, hence the lack of clear purpose in this post, because by now I would have come up with something decent to write about.  But here we are, and I've got nothing.  Absolutely nothing!

The monotony of life in general is getting to me.  It's like I go into autopilot sometimes and I even realise it, yet I'm still doing nothing about it.  What if I live the rest of my life like that?  Then I'll turn around and be 50 with nothing to show for it, and even more unhappy than I am now.  Is that what it is for other people?  They turn around one day and just go "where did my life go"?  Where's the joy in that?  And it's that which kill us in the end.

We get some interesting traffic here.  A lot from Russia - in fact, it's in the top 3 audiences for the site, and I can't figure it out for the life of me.  I wonder what's of interest here to the people of Russia.  But that's cool, we're glad to have you here and sharing in our lives.

Just a touch over 2 hours until I can finally go home.  It's only Monday!  Well at least it's a short week.  And at least I get to have lunch with Anj on Friday, which is always something to look forward to.

Does life itself as a force speak to me?  Then again, it's been so long since I've heard it.  What am I even talking about?  I don't know.  Just silliness for the point of silliness.

Alright, just an hour or so to go until I'm out of here!  Looking forward to mythbusters and some more guitaring. 

I don't think the people at work like me.  But that's ok, I don't like them either!  Hahaha!  Time to get out, but obviously stifled by the market at the moment.  We'll see what happens over time though.  Just have to get out of here.

What time is it?  Time to go.  Hmmm still not feeling well.  Hopefully that'll go away at some point. 

30 minutes?!  What is this bullshit?!  It should be 5pm already, I should already be on my way home. 

Yeah I've had enough, I'm out!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus