Wednesday, October 31, 2012

You Again?!

It's frustrating trying to sleep and feel refreshed for the next day if all I can dream of is you.

I'd love to be able to move at the speed of light. I want to look into the future, I want to bend reality and shift my perceptions.

Daylight is truly frightening. You need to stop learning everything from the tv and movies. But then again, what if they're spot on? Oh the countless things we can gain.

Remembering the old times, before things became a muddled mess. Redress and regroup.

I should play more chess titans! I don't know why I don't, considering I now have a computer with Aero on it, so I can play it. I missed it quite a bit on my old computer, when I couldn't run Aero on XP.

I've been reading up on Windows 8, because I will most likely get it when it's about to be replaced (haha!), and I was shocked to discover that they are removing DVD playback functionality from windows media player, due to the cost of licensing the appropriate codecs. Well stuff you, Microsoft! This is why I use VLC Media Player. Plays MORE stuff too! Oh shit!! Just read that they removed chess titans from windows 8! Fuck youuuu Microsoft! It was your best on-board game!

That's enough bitching for one day.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus