Monday, October 29, 2012

It Shouldn't Hurt This Much

No, it really shouldn't.  Woke up this morning with the taste of blood in my mouth from grinding my teeth all night while I slept.  I don't want to wake up like that, with my throat all sore from swallowing in so much of it.  I'm stressing too much for no goddamn good reason.  My back is hurting like it's never hurt before.  I'm getting older.  It's not cool, this shouldn't be happening.  I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.

Returned to work today to find that everything is busy as hell.  Seems like hardly anything happens if I'm not here to see it through.

My nails are starting to get long again, so I'm overdue for a trim, so I can start playing fantastically again.

I shouldn't dream.  Neither should you.  Because I can make you.  You were there.  I was happy.  You were still angry, but I was ok with that.  For some reason, there was a really fantastic bar in my dream, and even though I don't drink, I still sat down and had a good time.

Finally managed to catch up on the blog intro/retrospective, so I'm up to 2005 at the moment.  Great, only 7 more years to go, haha!  Wow, at 8 years, this blog has been one of the few constants in my life.  How sad.

What's up with all these cats?  Crazy cat ladies, something strange is going on in this city.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus