Thursday, October 18, 2012

Impossible Failings

This life is a mystery to me. Is this what occurs when people start losing faith? Maybe it's just a crisis of faith that will be temporary, I hope so at least. What's up with all these questions? I need more details, I need more information. There's just too much in the world that I don't know. It's not being helped by being bored and unsatisfied with work. I mean is this it? 40 or so more years of this?? That's a recipe for brain rot and soul scouring right there. There are just a million other things that I could be doing right now. But would those things satisfy me? Is that all there is? What else is there?

What if there is no God? All concepts of the divine and what not are just products of the collective human mind. That's just incredibly disturbing. How could we all be so wrong? I really really hope we aren't wrong.

The guitaring is coming along very nicely. I've almost learned the entire back catalogue of tracks that the other and I have come up with, which I think is quite impressive, considering that it's almost 50+ songs and ideas. Just need to put some finishing touches on stuff and I should have some complete songs. I've even branched out and learned the other's songs, which are absolutely great!

What a weird day that day was. Somewhere I didn't want to be, no doubt. I hope I didn't do any damage to my system.

That's all there is.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus