Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Things Left Unsaid

Are a waste of time. Been getting into survival mode of Modern Warfare 3. It's so good. I like the overall panic feel of it all, especially when you're surrounded and you need to buy ammo or support. Have also been getting back into guitar with my own Johnny Marr-esque riff.

Good to have the net back, but I have to tell you, this time without the net for the past 2 weeks has been good. I don't miss anything. Just feel like crying, and I don't even know why.

They must be said. I have to speak.

Very short week for me this week. Monday was off for a public holiday, and I have Thurs and Fri off because I'm awesome. I'm just going to veg out damn it. I'm sick of work. I'm sick of the monotony of it all.

I could do with adventure.

I could do with a lot of things.

Sigh, oh well. At least it's one more day of work after this.

Looking forward to guitar tonight! And some tv, and just generally being slack.

That's it for now.  Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus