Friday, October 19, 2012

Who Do You Need To Know?

To get things done? I don't want what I don't need.

This should be an interesting weekend to say the least. Foregoing that which I want to do, to do that which must be done.

What's obligation? Is it worth the paper it's written on when you have nothing to show for it?

Things are just...strange. I don't want to be here. There are other places I have to be. Other things I should be doing.

Am I denying my own existence through my subconscious self?

How many times can I fucking repeat myself here? In my own mind? Questions with no goddamn answers.

I'm just going to read up on hedge funds and music theory for the rest of the afternoon if you don't mind!

This all feels surreal. What objectives need to be accomplished? How can I, when I'm so unfocused?

Or maybe I'm withdrawn and I'm not actively engaging with the world anymore. Things happen, and I'm just an unobservant witness to it all.

Dealing with the loss of who I am.

None of these sentences make sense in isolation. I mean I'm just going back over them right now, and they are totally all over the place.

What are you guys witnessing? What are the readers of this blog witnessing?

My descent into madness? Or just musings of a bored idiot?

Uhhh, what the hell was I thinking? It's all just a big mistake, I shouldn't even be here.

Whatever.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus