Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sleepless in Sierra Nevada

And it's awfully desolate out here.

At least it's my last day of the working week, despite it being only Wednesday. Looking forward to slacking in general. Daylight savings has hit me hard, and I can't wake up in the morning anymore.

My fingers are all scratched and messed up.

So close, but as always, still yet so far. How very annoying.

Going back to a point I raised yesterday, the internet and the lack of it doesn't really create too much of a problem for me. The only real loss is the lack of being able to post on this blog, but outside that, everything else is meaningless. I just think about my time prior to the internet and that I still managed to function without it. Don't need to e-mail. Don't need to youtube. I can just play guitar or watch tv. It's only slightly healthier, as I can at least be creative.

What is the best anyone can do?

Life just seems disappointing, doesn't it? What is it anyway? My Biology teacher used to say that life is just a way of keeping meat warm. How morbid. But I guess he's right, especially as I dip ever further into relative determinism.

Shit! I have not been reading the old posts for a while, I need to really catch up. I don't even remember where I left off. Might have to read back last month's just to be sure of where I'm up to.

Can adults overcome cynicism? I guess they need to overcome other things on the path to getting there. But therein lies the rub, right?

Well here goes.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus