Friday, October 12, 2012

Skeptical At The Best Of Times

True believer at the worst of times.

What is going on? There are far too many questions for this sort of day.

I have to admit, I'm finding this all very intriguing.

But time is not on my side. Most things aren't on my side. Hell, I'm not even on my own side. What the hell can you do in those situations?

I need some good sleep. I don't want to go back to work next week.

Sleep the time away.

Had a scarily productive day at home, I think I could function as a househusband.

So what is the best remedy for all this mess? I suppose I should stop asking so many questions in the first place.

Oh my god, it is fucking freezing. For those of you who don't believe in global warming, come to our state, cause its almost November, it's meant to be warm, and yet today it snowed. That's right, it fucking snowed. Don't tell me that shit is normal.

The most annoying clock ever in this room. It moves so loudly. Always a stark reminder of time passing me by.

Not just that, it's passing you by, too. All of us.

This life has turned out nothing like I'd planned. In fact, I haven't planned anything about my life at all. I guess I reap those rewards now. Time to get a grip.

This reality is waning. Let's find another one.

Some other plane of existence that is streets ahead of this one.

I'll call this one a day.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus