Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Recovering Painful Memories

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. That was an interesting film, though, ironically I can't really recall most of the story.

Having looked at my blognotes from yesterday which were still on my logged in computer, I realised it was mostly about skivving, which I've already blogged about, haha!

I have a confession to make: I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises! I know, it's embarrassing, but I will get around to it at some point.

Spent most of my day cleaning my desk. They are paying me too much for what I do. Being bored at work is not fun. Well it could be better if I could find other things to keep me occupied. Maybe music theory, but I need an instrument with me in order to learn that stuff properly.

Inception deception, what is the meaning of this fairy tale? Enduring legacies brought on from the past, why can't we look to the future?

Do you know who you are? This is not a zero sum game. It's all about what you can see. It's about results. And I have nothing to show for it.

But that's it for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus