Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Word Salad Is Quite Fruity

What a stupid mistake to make. I just wasn't thinking. Too focused on being an idiot and this is the result. You reap what you sow, I guess. But the question is, do I rely on the stupidity of others?

What sort of mindset is this? I don't even know how to define it.

Well I woke up this morning, which was a shame. Feeling all unhealthy and unhappy.

Only 11:15am? Goddamn.

My brain is fried, I cannot take this shit any more. How many things can you flag?

None of this stuff makes any sense. Maybe I'm overthinking things. I'm enjoying The Smiths quite thoroughly at the moment.

If I could, I'd like to cry myself to sleep.

What is it that makes men addicted to power? What is it about power that corrupts all?

It's all just too utterly frustrating. A moment's peace please. Just to myself.

Ah problems. Problems and solutions.

"Life is very long when you're lonely."

Where's your head at? Cause I sure as fuck don't know where mine is at.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus