Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Would Like To Stop Time

Because I'm edging ever closer to 30.  It's my birthday on Friday, and once again I'm reminded of my own mortality.

I enjoy learning new skills.  Not just learning how to play guitar and ride a motorbike, but just whatever else I can do, which I could not do before.  I guess I'm a quick learner.

It may be a cliche, but it's true, as you get older, your body changes.  My metabolism has definitely changed, and it doesn't take a lot for me to put on weight anymore.  That's despite the fact I'm now lighter than I can ever remember being, but that's just because I've lost my appetite in general.

These attention whores, sheesh.

I guess today would make sense if I could actually get things done.  But I should always keep my eye open.

Anyway, I'll keep it here for now.  Should be able to blog in detail tomorrow when I'm back at work.

Guess I'm just on the lookout for news these days.

Anyhow, that's it for now folks.

Take care of yourselves.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus