Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

But odds are that you have not.  Heading off again, so doubtful if I can blog in detail over the weekend, but I'll try to hit up blogger+ on my phone, but again they might just be random spatterings of nothing in particular.

I've got no idea what's going on anymore.  Had some shocking news the other day and I'm utterly reeling from it.  I guess life is just utterly unpredictable.

One Days Grace, let's see what happens.  Making myself look bad so that others may look good.

Deadly chameleon, changing colours to suit the audience.

Multitasking at work is always a bit of fun.  Are there brighter sides to life?

Perhaps I should compose the next blog post in just rhyming couplets. Hahaha surely there's a song in there!

Hmmm I just want to get home and play guitar.  What does today bring, I am clueless.  Utterly clueless.

Oh lordy, who am I talking to?

Who knows.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus