Tuesday, May 01, 2012

The Assumption I Made Was That You'd Be Right

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been sick, and in fact, still am, but I decided to come into work because being at home and ill just depresses me. There are things to watch and do, but I just feel like I'm wasting my life.

I'm so out of it, but I hope this post makes sense. Steadily creeping up on matching the record for most posts in a year! But I'm aiming to blitz it by the end of this year anyway. I think I'll publish the posts of the other that were saved in draft, it'll be good to see stuff from him, even if it is old.

Been playing guitar, and written some decent stuff. Funnily enough, my world has changed from university. Back then, I found it easier to write lyrics, and hard to come up with guitar lines, but these days, guitar lines are very easy, but I'm absolutely silent on lyrics.


Well it's been a fucking ordeal of a weekend, I'll tell you that much. You told me that you split up with your fiancee. The one you have loved for almost 10 years. As much as it pained me to think of you marrying him, I know you were looking forward to the sort of life you'd have with him. What's more is that you were upset at me, and you did not tell me why, and I need to know damn it, I need to know. I just want to help you, because I know now will come the self destructive attention seeking behaviour, which will just hurt me all the more. Sometimes I wonder whether it would just be easier to forget you. But how could I? When it was I who broke your heart? I don't want to watch you go through this crap of acting like a high schooler who just chews through all the guys and has no self respect. But I want to know why you couldn't tell me, and why you don't want to see me. I just want to help you and be there for you, but all that's going on is you telling me you don't need me. Oh, what's to become of you? What's to become of your future and your life? I just want you to be happy! No that's not true, I want you to be happy, with me. Because I can make you happy. I can look after you. Or at least, I could have. How do you get through your days? Cause at least when I had let you down, at least he was there. Now all that's left is you and your anger. You're so vindictive and nasty. If we ended up
together, you would only ever break my heart, wouldn't you? Fuck, fuck, fuck. I wish that none of this was happening. Why does your life hold so much sway over mine?


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus