Saturday, May 05, 2012

Preparing For Despair

So I'm back at work, even if it is just half a day. I'm not 100%, but I'm able to function. As you might have guessed, I don't really seem to post a lot when I'm at home for the day. I tend to get my blognotes done at work when I have some down time.

Selling my motorbike today. I do feel a bit bad about it, but I figure that I won't be riding much throughout winter. Besides, I'll be able to test ride some bigger bikes, which may keep me covered in the interim until my restrictions go away, and then look to buying a 600cc machine.


I keep getting the sneaking feeling that things are ending between us.  Not in the old way, but as friends.  Even as acquaintances.  I wonder what you're doing.  I know you're so hurt right now by what he did, and god I want to help you so much.  But how can I when you won't let me?  Did he cheat on you?  I can't believe it, he really is dumber than he looks.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus