Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Girls Girls Girls...Sex Sex Sex!!!

Haha, no, nothing sinister. Just a pop culture reference to the novelization of Red Dwarf when Lister and Rimmer meet for the first time on Mimas.

As we get older, we tend to see our friends less and less. That holds especially true for those of us in relationships. Why is that? Let's ignore the apparent sociological premise which states that you tend to
change up your closest circle of friends every 7 years or so. Everyone is unique. They have their own idiosynracies and what not. I just think as you get older, you tend to identify these little quirks about people, and you sort of stop deciding to ignore them, and these things start to grate on you. I think you just get sick of it
as you get older, and you tend to realise that you are not on the same level as the people you used to know. You spend more time with your partner, as there is also sex that's available. Isn't it interesting that even card carrying hippies can turn into gun wielding conservatives as they get older?

Here's a secret for you - the first time I ever felt lonely and depressed was in the mid 90s, while I was still a child, and I was playing Bubsy by myself at a friend's place on his SNES. It all just seemed very artificial and it did not leave me with a very good feeling. I wonder why that was? And I guess I can understand why I
don't enjoy playing games very much anymore. Hell, in fact I don't get much pleasure from anything anymore.

Am I turning into a misogynist? Well I hope not, but some people just get so warped by external factors, that they don't even recognise change when change happens. No, I wouldn't call it misogyny. I am looking down on everyone these days, gender is not a factor.  Looks are!

Anyhow, more to come tomorrow.  I can't be bothered with anything else today.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus