Monday, May 28, 2012

Grateful When I'm Dead

Every fucking second without hearing from you is pure torture. I can't describe it any other way, really. You moved on so fast, and I don't have the full story. I have so many questions, I want answers. I thought you may have been here this weekend, so I drove around last night, and I could not find you. Then I decided to stamp on the accelerator, and hope I could make the bend near my house. It didn't even provide me with a rush. I couldn't feel anything. I would love to feel even rage. But it's nothing but emptiness.

I'm not going to make it. I'm just not. And discovered that carbon monoxide poisoning is much harder to achieve these days - fucking catalytic converters! What the hell am I supposed to do now?!

Noticed a large increase of readers from Russia - I wonder what's up with that? Anyway, hello to you. It would have been nice to visit your country, but I do not see any way that can occur now.
blog comments powered by Disqus