Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stress & Anxiety Make Horrible Bedfellows

I think about you and the way you smell, the way you laugh and the way you feel. Then I picture you in his arms. I can't see him because I don't know who he is. But I feel sick. Utterly sick to my stomach. I want to throw up. I could just throw up at my desk all over my suit. I could just break down and weep.

I'm just left asking why are you doing this?

Do you know what I went through for all those years? You worked your way into my heart just so you could tear it out when the time suited you!! You fucking crazy, hurtful bitch.

YOU JUST CHANGED YOUR FUCKING MIND AND NOW YOU HATE ME?! WHAT THE FUCK?! Who does that?! WE WERE FRIENDS.

Now you've found some guy to replace me, you just totally cut me out of your life.

You built your happiness by destroying mine.
blog comments powered by Disqus