Thursday, May 24, 2012

Not Quite Dead

Not just yet.

Just been busy at work lately. No time to write. Still feel like crap. Need to get to the bottom of this.

I want my answers. I will get my answers.

Traveling again for work tomorrow. Still hoping my plane crashes and kills only me. It's bad weather - so here's to that!

Had a hilarious moment today where I saw a girl I used to sleep with, out with her bogan fiance. Total riot. I almost fainted. Luckily I wasn't noticed so I couldn't make fun of the situation. But I do see everything.

Ah religion, what a nice stranglehold you have over us. Only certifiable on death. Of course - that which none of us come back from. So who can verify such claims? Faith, you are a strange thing indeed.  Always think about those that have it worse than you?  Alright, let's take that to its ultimate conclusion?  Is noone allowed to feel bad for themselves?  Is there one poor motherfucker who has it worse than absolutely everyone else in the world?  If he does, then he's dead.  Then the next guy - he's also dead.  And so on and so forth.  It's a nonsensical argument.

I just...have nothing to say. Which is a fucking riot, considering I'm copping that same treatment from you. You're keeping secrets from me. After we were so open with each other. I guess I'm failing to understand where I fit. Can't comprehend it at all.

Just want to go to bed. Sleep. Sleep and never wake up again. That's what I want. People are dying all over the fucking place, and most of the time for no good reason. Why is it not me? Don't bring me into this crap about purpose and what not. Tell that to Bobby Kennedy.

Nothing else to say.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus