Wednesday, May 16, 2012

?

Just still feeling awful.

Had a course where I just looked down the entire time and didn't engage with anyone.

I just keep feeling worse and worse.  I just can't escape this.

What about you?  You don't even fucking care if I die.  You're the one who buried me already.

Had an interesting dream last night.  I was acting totally out of character and then this younger woman started following me around and we became really friendly and flirted.  It was kind of like the Emma Watson dream I had ages ago.  I wonder what's with public transport and all these young hotties flirting with me?  Of course, it's not real, haha!  It was very weird though.  I wonder why I was so happy.

Travelling tomorrow.  I'll see if I can post while I'm out on the road.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus