Thursday, May 17, 2012

FML

Is it wrong that I secretly hope my plane crashes? I'm not so nasty as to suggest that everyone has to die just to fulfil my ends, but can't we just crash and have me as the only fatality?

Then again I guess the odds are impossible. First you need to crash - which is a small likelihood, then I need to be the only person to die - even smaller odds.

Looking at my work it seems I need to be alive until at least August to not put people out. But then again, why should I even give a fuck? It's not like anyone knows what's going on with me anyway. Then again, it's not like I'd tell anyone, even if asked. Just lie lie lie, smile smile smile, it's all ok.

It's weird having other peoples lives in your hands. I guess others take the responsibility more seriously than others.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus