Friday, May 11, 2012

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

What I dislike about banks is that they are so quick to jump on the wagon for interest rate hikes on loans, but when it comes to investments, they are only quick to jump on the bandwagon when interest rates are lowered. When I first opened a high interest bank account, I made not very much money, even though interest rates were high, because I had a distinct lack of capital. Now, I have a fat wad of cash in there and I'm still not making all that much, because interest rates are low! Damn it, you just can't win, can you?

Travelling over this weekend and the next, so there won't be much to say, but then again, I don't really post much over the weekend, since I'm just sitting at home.

One of my pet hates is when tissues don't lift the other tissues out of the box! When you have a tissue box and you pull a tissue out, the next issue should be pulled up through the slot so you can easily reach it when you need it. But the further down the box you go, the less likely you are to have the tissues stick to each other, so you have to reach down the slot to fish out another one! Damn nation! We can land a man on the moon, but we can't do this?? Hahaha.

Fuck, I feel like I'm on teetering on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

There's a lot of talk about impending budget cuts to the public service and what not. I hope it does happen, it's an overinflated large and unwieldy machine. I can honestly tell you that 75% of the public service is dead weight. You can just get rid of it, and make things more efficient and save a shitload of money. I secretly hope
they get rid of me. At least then I'll be forced to do something with my life.


I wonder where you are and what you do. We were quite close, and we used to share everything together. Now you are actively pulling back from me and I just have no idea what's going on in your life. First there was you not telling me about deferring your study, then the story about you warding off some stalker. I have to ask and beg and pry for you to even give up the bare essentials. I wonder if there's someone else, and you're just too scared to tell me? And you are having the time of your life, aren't you? Why do you hate me so much?
It's like those times where we fight and I get upset, and then after we reconcile I tell myself to still myself and not get so carried away next time because I know we are perfect for each other, but I never seem to do it, and everything just gets worse each time.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus