Friday, December 13, 2013

Static Stillness

Breaking the day and making the waves.  Damn, this day has just gone by so fast.  I feel like I'm just about ready to do some work and it's 12:20!  I'll be going home in a minute!  I just want to rest and relax.  I made a promise to myself this morning that I would be back in just a few hours, before I got out of bed.  Without guitar last night and probably tonight, but after that I will be fine to play.  Hopefully not too much out of practice.

Reading more into physics the other day I was interested by this concept of separation.  If everything is made up of matter (well some things), then by what determinant are we actually what we are?  What are these modes of separation?  Why don't I co-exist as air simultaneously as I co-exist as me?  There's no sense to the way everything interacts with each other as it is.  Unless there is something unseen, which of course there is.

What I don't understand is bully remorse.  You tend to see it more at our ages, because people have grown up, and they're guilty and sorry for how they treated people back in school (it usually doesn't happen at university level cause popularity doesn't count for shit there).  I think that's bullshit.  They should have had the sense to understand that they were emotionally damaging someone else.  A lot of people commit suicide as a result.  And these people don't care!  There's a case now where some girl committed suicide over cyber bullying, and the bully put up a status on facebook that she was happy that girl is dead!  Come on, that's not right!  These people deserve no sympathy, and I am never that sad when school shootings happen in America when they talk about the victim who was made into an outcast and bullied.  Of course it's sad that innocent people who had nothing to do with the bullying also died.  Instead of being shot to death by police or committing suicide, they should be left alive after a massacre to explain what the other people did to them to set them off.  I'd like to see how that plays out.

The net is working again which is good.  But I'm still in the wrong place.  Wrong time.  That's what it's all about.

You know what?  Just fuck it.  Fuck this day.  Fuck this week.  I'm going to sleep.

I'm outties.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus