Friday, December 06, 2013

Rapid Fire Blog

I may have internet tonight, but I'll have to go home to find out.  Failing that, there's probably not going to be much from me until Monday.  But that's ok, I don't always need to be blogging, and it's not like I blog on weekends anyway.  Ask yourself the critical questions, and learn to think outside your usual methods of thinking.  It's a logical issue, and everything can be overcome.  But I have been enjoying my time away from the internet and social media.  I've been playing plenty of guitar and reading my book.  Blood meridian is seriously disturbing, I don't want to put it down!  But here I am at work.

It's always interesting when you run into someone at the gym.  Where did all these attractive women come from?!  Not that I'm complaining. 

I need to be able to see what's in front of me in order to make it. 

There's half an idea here, half a concept.  But to draw it out takes something else. 

I think I'm done with today.  I'm going to go home and hopefully have internet, or just play games and read and play guitar.  That sounds like a good time, indeed.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus