Monday, December 23, 2013

Plentiful Spentiful

Yes, so the internet is not working and it won't be fixed until the 27th of December. So that means I've had no real internet since the 3rd of this month. Thanks Telstra, you are utter failures. I hope employers out there recognise that having Telstra on the resume of a potential employee is nothing but a hindrance, and is absolute cause to realise that the person does not believe in good service and may be unskilled in their area of work. People should not invest in this company, and consumers should not waste their time getting their telephony services from them. Your money is better spent on other service providers, and they will inevitably have better service.


So I have not been doing a whole not during this internet down time period. Just reading and playing guitar and lounging about watching movies. It's been good. I think I've explained before that I don't mind not having internet. What annoys me is the horrible customer service I've had to put up with from Telstra, and paying for services (internet, landline) that I can't access cause they have ridiculously long turnaround times to fix their own infrastructure. On top of that I've blown my entire call quota for my mobile for the month on calling these people because I've spent exponentially longer on hold with Telstra each time I've called. That I don't particularly like, and need to rail against.


The other is overseas and enjoying his time I think, despite losing his iPad to robbers - I'm not even joking! What a crazy world we live in. Sorry for the lack of posting on Friday. It was insanely busy at work and I just didn't have the time to put any thoughts down. It's a shame, cause I'm sure I had things to say. But of course I have stacks of work to get through, and I only have today and tomorrow to get a lot of it done. And it doesn't help that the last day of work is also usually only ever a half day. I miss my old job, where I had pretty much an entire month off over December. Now I only get a week! Terrible. Ahhh.


What is this? I don't know. I'm feeling so very tired. There's the term 'giving up the ghost' and I feel like I'm about to do that. Reality is the dream. It's not quite what you expect, is it? There's just a lot that doesn't make sense. But there are others that do. Hmmmmmm. There's meaning in it all. But I don't even speak the same language. Ok I better attempt to at least get some work done. I could just sleep right here. I can't breathe. I can't move.


It's only 10am?! How slow is this day going?! But I guess it's all for the best. I'm just not sleeping anymore. I need to properly rest and recuperate. That's all I want right now, nothing else. That's my christmas wish. Ahhh, such is the commodification of Christmas, that people spend absolutely all their money on other people in December, often at times with little left over for necessities that they require. That's just not right.


I'm slowly getting through the day. Still got about 3 and a half hours until I'm done, though. I don't know what else to say right now. Need to make more time for guitaring and reading. Those should be my top 2 priorities, ever. Bah! Still 2.5 hours to go! Is time slowing down?! I just wanna be done with this whole thing!


Things have been moving, but not very quickly. I think I'm done.


Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus