Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thinking About Thinking

Could it go downhill from here?  Perhaps, but we shouldn't be thinking like that.  Friday is here and it's nice to be able to relax and not have to be anywhere or do anything when I go home tonight.  I just want to do nothing, not even exist when I get home.  Things get harder on all fronts.  Is there no aspect of my life which could get easier?  Not really.  It's a change in the tides, it's a change in the seasons.  Best just to keep to myself and soldier on, as always.  kd lang was on to something with constant craving.

The gym was an absolute killer today.  I think my body is just tired, but I'll be fine as I return to peak fitness.  I'm still a bit sick, so attaining maximum oxygen flow is not entirely possible.  I should be playing more guitar though.  There just isn't enough time to get it all done on a regular work night, but I'll aim to do better from next week, but I'll definitely be hitting it up tonight and over the weekend.

Again, from right under my nose!  I could see this sitting on the dock of the bay.  What stupidity.  It would be everyday!  Maybe even easier.  But that life is long behind me now.  New failures and disappointments are in front of me.  And how wonderful is that?  I suppose it could turn around any second, so better to do what I can about it now. 

So we voted in the conservative government the other day, and we also have a bunch of obscure parties being represented in the Senate.  How did this happen?  It appears that the Australian public couldn't go with the lesser of two evils and they gave into their fear and wanted to punish the incumbents to get back at them.  But I suppose this is good for the people, because they can't realise just how good they have it until things go very pear shaped and every right thinking person can just say "I told you so".

There's not enough risks in my life.  Do I become the risk taker?  How when I'm so used to routine?  I shouldn't even be here.  Let's hope nothing changes in the interim.

What's going on with society?  Why are there so many people with darkness in their hearts?  I mean the stuff that people say these days, it just beggars belief.  I guess it's much easier when it's all said on the web and it's supposedly anonymous, but as Edward Snowden has pointed out, the NSA already know what you're up to!  How can the American people put up with such constant intrusions into their life and liberty?  They don't like it, yet they don't vote anyone out, and on top of that, they are down for profiling and surveillance on minority ethnic groups.  Well if that's how you view things, then you don't deserve to be free, cause apparently you only believe in freedom for the privileged few who are like you.

That's it for today.

Returning to form, methinks!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus