Friday, September 06, 2013

Bastardisation Of The Ranks

Then it pretty much becomes meaningless, doesn't it?  Despite going to bed earlier last night, I still felt absolutely wasted this morning when it was time to get up.  I need time to rest and just relax and overcome, but I don't even get such luxuries.  And that's the problem I guess, the basic things I need to survive and thrive are now considered luxuries. 

Am I too late for this party?  I don't even know if I was invited to this shindig.  Very Great Gatsby-esque in a way.  Still haven't managed to play anything, and I probably won't get a chance to.  I just need to sleep.  Sleep for a long time and that's it!  But that's not even mine anymore!  Ahhhhhhhh!!!  I'm going nuts.  Cause I can tell that my mind is not with the program, and I'm just running slower.  I could do with a reboot, if such a thing was possible.

What's on my mind lately?  Not a lot.  Don't even think I've been able to use a critical mind towards anything for a while.  Just been living and experiencing.  Lost in unreality for some reason, though.  But we have the election coming up tomorrow in Australia and things are not boding well for the incumbent labor party (for our American friends, they are like our democrats).  That's a shame, cause the opposition conservatives are just batshit insane and it looks like they are going to win an easy majority.  That's the thing about Australians.  They want to punish the current party so much that they are willing to have the whole country fall into disarray by electing a bunch of racist, sexist pigs.  And that's just who and what we are as a nation.  It speaks volumes about us.

It's been a weirdly busy couple of days.  Maybe I'm getting my focus and concentration back?  Haha who knows?  I can't even play games for more than 10 minutes these days without getting bored.  Been getting some work done here and there, but it's not overly busy at the moment. 

I'm gonna leave it here for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus