Thursday, September 05, 2013

Chained At The Hip

And that's where the difficulties arise.  Can anything be done?  What does anything else mean?  And here I am again, being forced to do something against my will.  When will it ever end?  Probably never.  Just doomed to just keep doing this forever.  And my own death is the only respite?  That's not much of a goal, is it?  Here I am, typing away and I can feel my eyes closing.  Why am I so tired?  I didn't want to get out of bed this morning at all.  I need to start sleeping earlier.  Not helping that I'm going away again this weekend, and have to be up painfully early on Saturday.  Not fun.  Well at least next week will be a short week and I don't have to be at work.  That's something, right?

They've released a new total war game by way of Rome 2!  Yes!  Rome was hands down my favourite of the series, and I really miss the battles from that, as well as the hilarious stories I had.  I've still gotta finish Shogun 2!  And the original Medieval Total War, because that allowed for some absolutely epic battles.  It also felt a bit more purist in a way. 

What counts?  Does any of it?  How utterly fascinating things are, despite not being able to explain even a single word of it.  Ahhh I wanna be home and just being lazy.  I'll resume the gym from Saturday, when I'm hopefully feeling better.  It'll be good to get things back on track.

Kid
At home
Playing Sega Saturn.

Here's to that.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus