Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Feeling It?

Or maybe not?  I don't know what it is, but within the last few days I've definitely been feeling older and it's hit my body like nothing else.  And this psychological feeling that nothing is going to happen.  At all.  It's just flat lining vanilla-ness and then you're dead.  How strange, especially after having a fantastic time meeting new people.  Apologies for the lack of updates yesterday, but I was out and about for work.  It's also getting a bit strange!!  Work is being taken from me out of nowhere.  From right under my nose!!  What is this??!  I am whatever I need to be.  And I should start with being more active.

More time off is always good, I suppose.  But I haven't really fashioned anything to spend my time on. 

You're not allowed.  Just no.  Where do your thoughts turn to?

This is mine!  Who the hell are all these people??  If only, if only!

I'm gonna leave it here for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus