Monday, September 02, 2013

A Day Late, A Buck Short

It was all too much, too soon.  Or at least it's starting to feel like that.  What we would all give for more time, because when you don't have it, it obviously makes things quite a bit harder.

So I have returned from my trip.  I had a good time.  Walking places, eating new food, seeing some amazing sights, and meeting new people.  I was starting to get better, but I managed to get even more sick on the plane ride back.  So that really blows. 

Got some work to do so I may have to make this one a relatively quick entry.  Did you enjoy my sole post from overseas?  Haha, at least I was able to post.  Things were pretty busy most of the time.  I didn't get to catch up on all the instagramming or anything else that I was meaning to, but that's ok.  There's always later.

But let's aim for better with the rest of the week I have.  Ahh but I am feeling ridiculously tired and I don't wanna do anything nowwwwww!  It's always nice to show someone something new. 

Take care folks.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus