Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's A Question Of What You Want

I'm back and blogging.  Sorry for the downtime, just haven't been here or able to get on the net to blog.  I've made a return to the gym, and boy, it was not good.  I survived, but I struggled.  I can tell that these past 2 weeks without the gym have been bad for my waistline, as I've definitely put on weight.  But it'll disappear as I gradually build up my fitness and endurance.  I'm also incredibly tired.  I can't wait for the weekend to roll around, and luckily it is close by since it's been a shorter than usual week.

You'll have to give me some time to get back to my blogging best, cause I can tell you that I am just totally not with the program right now.  But I'm sure that will change with a bit of time. 

Getting back into guitar slowly.  I'll get it back, don't you worry! 

Hopefully some better stuff for you tomorrow. 

But until then!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus