Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Nothing Day

Yes, it is just one of those times.  I felt like that yesterday, and I feel like that today.  Just everything on autopilot, and not really being here.  Just as some things get easier, other things get much, much harder.  I should have gone to the gym today, but I really really needed the extra sleep this morning.  Something just wasn't sitting right.  And now I'm definitely regretting it because I'm still tired anyway, so what was the point in sleeping in?  At least the gym keeps me somewhat alert for most of the day.  Can't get started, chemical heart.  Sounds about right for now.

I'm hearing notes in music that just aren't there.  It may be impacting my enjoyment of my favourite songs right now.  Well better that then not being able to listen to certain other songs.  Some have just been ruined for me.  Though I'm sure I ruined songs for other people plenty of times.  I think I'm having serious issues with time management at home.  Not enough time in the evening to play guitar.  Too much time spent on tumblr.  Just bad.  Impacting my sleep and life enjoyment.

How behind am I?!  Too many things to do.  These last few updates have been pretty piss poor, and I'm sorry.  Things have been busy at work.  Hopefully it'll ease up a bit over the next few days.  But interesting, my thread thinking about thinking generated some HUGE views.  I wonder what it was?  The sheer insanity of it, or the comments on the stupidity of Australian politics?  Who knows?

Anyway, I'm done with today.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus